The JR Series, or J Series pumps, also known as Junior pumps were taken out of production in 2003 and replaced with the JN Series pumps. The JN Series pumps use the same wetted end construction and parts. All common repair parts for the JR and J Series pumps are kept in stock.
Here are the main features of the JR Series pumps:
- JR Series pumps are designed for especially low flow rates. Double ball checks with Teflon valve seats assure ±1% steady slate repeatable accuracy over a 10:1 turndown range.
- Manual output control knob is located on top of the pump for easy access.
- Precision steel and bronze gears, tapered roller bearings and bronze oil grooved bushings running in an oil bath results in extended drive train service life.
- Double diaphragm option is available for superior protection from dangerous liquids.
- When equipped with the proper materials the JR Series pumps are excellent for pumping dangerous liquids such as acids, caustics and solvents.
- Standard motors are rugged 1/4 HP 48 frame industrial grade TEFC.
- Tough fabric reinforced rubber diaphragms protect the drive train from the pumped liquid. The short .090" stroke with 2" diameter piston increased diaphragm life by reducing fatigue.