KNF Flodos introduces two OEM diaphragm pumps, FF 12 and FF 20, to transfer and suck up liquids and liquid/gas mixtures. The two models form the basis of a modular platform that allows countless customer-specific modifications. Depending on the respective model, the pumps transfer up to 230 ml/min and can operate with up to 3 bar pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Modular platform design
- Great adjustability of flow rate
- Mounting plate with click-on mechanism
- Absolute leakproofness, even with volatile media
- Self-priming and dry-run proof
- Clean and gentle transfer of sensitive media
- Resistant materials to transfer aggressive media
- Long lifetime, no maintenance
The reliable and efficient FF 12 and FF 20 pumps are suited for a wide range of applications, including:
- Lab Equipment
- Energy Technology
- Cleaning / Disinfection
- Laboratory technology
- Inkjet printing
- Fuel cells
- Semiconductor industry
- and many more...
*Can customize to customers needs!