A Haskel pneumatic pump’s robust design will efficiently convert compressed air into hydraulic power, satisfying any application need for pressurizing up a component and holding it at a set pressure for any sustained period of time.
Backed by a global network of high-pressure expertise, service and support, our pneumatic pumps are consistently recognized as the most reliable in the industry.
Proven to be safe, robust, reliable, compact, and easy to maintain, Haskel pneumatic-driven liquid pumps provide a number of operational benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Up to 100,000 psi (7000 bar) capability
- ATEX certified
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall feature at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated, with many modification and control options available
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- No need for air-line lubrication, which saves costs and prevents contamination