A new generation of Hydrovar variable speed pump drive is taking pumping to a new level of flexibility and efficiency, when combined with the e-SV pump, the highest efficiency multistage pump on the market today.
Hydrovar‘s unique modular design needs no additional master control and enables virtually any configuration of pumps: up to 8 master drives or a mix of master and slave drives, all without different controls, PLC’s or equipment. This is the long-awaited solution for high-level installations requiring fail-safe systems with a superior range of features, while its modularity also provides a cost-effective solution for low-level, reduced feature demands.
The Hydrovar advantages continue as they are also now offered preassembled with the highest efficiency multi stage pump on the market today, the model e-SV. These compact packages ship complete; incorporating the e-SV pump, Hydrovar drive, and Fused Disconnect assembled prewired and programed, as one complete unit.
A Hydrovar Kit finishes the lineup, incorporating the Hydrovar drive, Fused Disconnect, and wiring, programed to retrofit constant speed pumps already installed in the field.
The Hydrovar Package is designed for centrifugal pump systems requiring constant pressure, flow control or differential pressure.
Features and Benefits:
- Vertically mounted e-SV pump/motor/drive space saving design
- Industry leading pump/package efficiencies
- e-SV pump design incorporates
- Highest efficiencies available
- Industry standard TEFC motors
- Broad performance range
- Multi pump capability for up to 8 pumps
- NEMA 4 drive enclosure for outdoor use
- Simple selection and ordering process
- Factory assembled, programed and tested systems