Residential Wastewater - Submersible Effluent Pumps
Specifically designed for on-site wastewater treatment for the following:
-Homes, Farms, Trailer Courts, Motels, Schools, Hospitals, Industry, Effluent Systems
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces.
- Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design.
- Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS.