• Small, lightweight package delivers quite a bit of power!
• Powerful 230-watt motor with built-in overload switch two-speed switch for easy controlled delivery rate
• Offered with a standard mechanical seal as well as a sealless version
• Pump weighs about 4.5 pounds (2 kilograms), making it very portable
• Easily remove outer tube by hand for cleaning
• 19.7" (500 mm) and 27.6" (700 mm) tube lengths are also available; please contact Applications for assistance
Polypropylene (PP) Tube Models are ideal for acetic acid up to 80%, ammonia water, boric acid, caustic soda, caustic potash solution, citric acid, formic acid, fruit acids, lactic acid, liquid fertilizers, liquid soap,|phosphoric acid, photo developers, and distilled water.
Polyvinylidenfluoride (PVDF) Tube Models are ideal for use with chromic acid, nitric acid, and sulfuric acid, as well as all liquids listed under PP with the exception of caustic soda.
Stainless steel (SS) Tube Models are ideal for use with acetic acid up to 80%, ammonia water, caprylic acid, caustic soda, caustic potash solution, fatty acids, lactic acid, methylenechloride, nitric acid up to 40%, perchloroethylene, and trichloroethylene.