Boxer Series 3500 Stepper Motor Driven Diaphragm Pumps
Single or Dual Pumping Heads, Gases to 5 LPM, Liquids to 2 LPM
The Boxer 3500 is a unique miniature high performance liquid and gas pump with single or dual pump heads driven by a stepper motor.
The pumps are available with a choice of two pump connection configurations and can be panel mounted.
Dual head pumps can be plumbed in parallel configuration for max flow, or in series configuration for max vacuum or pressure performance. They can also function as two separate pumps.
Stepper motor control board models 6000.5003 and 6000.5004 are available accessories for driving the stepper motor. The control boards come with easy to use software for programming the stepper motor functions. The pump control rate is from 10 to 1000 rpm.
Series 3500 pumps are self-priming, require no lubrication and are maintenance free.
- Stepper Motor: 6-30VDC, 2.8A/Phase
- Full Steps Per Revolution: 200
- Resistance per Phase: 0.83
- Inductance per Phase; mH 2.2
- Motor Wire Gauge: UL1007 AWG22
- Built-in Home Sensor: Meder MK20.1 reed switch
- Sensor Wire Guage: AWG30
- Max. Ambient Operating Temperature; 50°C
- Max. Media Temperature; 50°C
- Max. Ambient Operating Temp. : 50°C
- Max. Process Operating Temp. : 100°C
- Material Wetted Parts; NBR, Silicone & PPS (polyphenylene sulfide)
Port Tube Sizes:
Style A: 9.3 mm diameter OD
Style B: 6.5 mm diameter OD
Dispensed Liquid per Rotation (200 Steps) per Head:
Head Style A: 1 ml ±10%
Head Style B: 0.6 ml ±10%
Max. System Pressure: 2 Bar
Built-in Home Sensor: Meder Reed Switch