Sturdy constructed micro casted, welds free, solid SUS X5CrNiMo 17-12-2 manifolds and pump casings,
SUS parts electo polished to reduce internal and external surface roughness to average value of 2,7 micrometers and meet cleaning and sterilisation FDA prescriptions for food industry.
All parts assembled with interposition of static O ring seals and SUS bolts.
Pump conceived from the drawing board to deliver easily and economically several optional features.
Peumatic distributor and actuator made up by
- Astable pneumatic distributor air spring assisted
- Command valve coaxial to the diaphragms linking shaft;
- Bidirectional valve to control air flow to and from air chambers.
- Metal free, advanced pneumatic distributor easily accessible from the outside does not require disassembling the pump to be inspected.
- “Normal” pneumatic distributor or “Progress” pneumatic distributor with unique “performance regulation” feature.
Options on request:
- Air supply circuit connection to pneumatic distributor separate and independent from air supply circuit actuating the diaphragms;
- Connection to detect pumping cycles;
- Connection to pick up the diaphragm position pneumatic signal;
- Connection for remote air discharge;
- Submerged pump configuration.