AeroGo Aero-Planks can be configured for a variety of load moving applications. They are designed for use with loads with minor variations in width and large variations in length. Load capacity ranges from 1 to 150 tons (900 to 136,000 kg).
- Easy to operate: simply slide two or more Aero-Planks under the load
- Eliminate Floor Damage: Load stress is spread evenly across the surface, eliminating potential floor damage
- Cost Effective: More cost efficient than traditional load movement methods. No need for expensive tracks or reinforced floors.
- Flexible: Aero-Planks excel in intermittent flow assembly lines and station-to-station applications especially in situations where access is limited to only one side of the load.
- Customizeable: Numerous options available, including U-shaped handles, no-load swivel wheels, guide wheels, remote air control, custom finishes, brackets, mounting plates or risers.