The MIC94030 and MIC94031 are 4-terminal silicon gate P-channel MOSFETs that provide low on-resistance in a very small package.
Designed for high-side switch applications where space is critical, the MIC94030/1 exhibits an on-resistance of typically 0.75Ω at 4.5V gate-to-source voltage. The MIC94030/1 also operates with only 2.7V gate-to-source voltage.
The MIC94030 is the basic 4-lead P-channel MOSFET. The MIC94031 is a variation that includes an internal gate pull-up resistor that can reduce the system parts count in many applications.
The 4-terminal SOT-143 package permits a substrate connection separate from the source connection. This 4-terminal configuration improves the θ JA (improved heat dissipation) and makes analog switch applications practical.
The small size, low threshold, and low R DS(on) make the MIC94030/1 the ideal choice for PCMCIA card sleep mode or distributed power management applications.
- 13.5V minimum drain-to-source breakdown
- 0.75Ω typical on-resistance at 4.5V gate-to-source voltage
- 0.45Ω typical on-resistance
- at 10V gate-to-source voltage
- Operates with 2.7V gate-to-source voltage
- Separate substrate connection for added control
- Industry's smallest surface mount package