The MIC94060-63 are high-side load switches designed for operation between 1.7V to 5.5V. The devices contain a low on-resistance P-channel MOSFET that supports over 2A of continuous current. The MIC94061and MIC94063 features an active load discharge circuit which insures capacitive loads retain no charge when the main switch is in an OFF state.
MIC94060-61 feature rapid turn on while MIC94062-63 provide a slew rate controlled Soft-Start turn-on of 800µs (typical) to prevent in-rush current from glitching supply rails.
An active pull-down on the enable input keeps MIC94060-63 in a default OFF state until the EN pin is pulled to a high level. Built-in level shift circuitry allows low voltage logic signals to switch higher supply voltages, or vice versa; high level logic signals can control low level voltages.
MIC94060-63's operating voltage range makes them suitable for 1-cell Lithium ion and 2- to 3-cell NiMH/NiCad/Alkaline powered systems, as well as all 5V applications. Their low operating current of 2µA and low shutdown current of <1µA maximize battery life.
- 1.7V to 5.5V input voltage range
- 2A continuous operating current
- 77mΩ (typ) R ON
- Built-in level shift for control logic; can be operated by 1.5V logic.
- Low 2µA quiescent current
- Soft-Start: MIC94062-63
- Micro-power shutdown <1µA
- Load discharge circuit: MIC94061, MIC94063
- Space saving 1.2mm x 1.6mm Thin MLF ® package