Venture’s FD actuators combine an Acme screw with a DC worm drive motor gearbox providing a quiet, light weight, rugged and reliable ready to install linear drive system. Suitable for many applications, it is commonly used in Lift Chairs, Home Health Care equipment and Mobility products…
It is available as a self contained system with integrated power supply and hand set, as a separate actuator or with a remote power supply and controls.
You can control up to three actuators with one handset. Also available in versions compatible with safety strip technology.
- Available in Strokes ~ 2 to 12 inches
- 10% Duty Cycle typical (2 on/18 off)
- Factory set Limit Switches
- Feedback ~ Hall Effect
- Load Rating ~ Up to 1300 lbs. compression and 900 lbs. tension.
- 0.1 to 0.6 inches per second clevis to clevis mounting
- -15 to +150°F operating range
- Thermally protected motor
- Lifetime lubrication
- 110 or 230vac input power
- 12v or 24vdc output (45 – 86 watts)
- Up to 3 outputs and 1 handset.
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety strip compatible
- Battery back up
- UL/CE/CSA Approved