Venture’s extremely versatile 850 Series Ball Screw actuator combine a highly efficient long life ballscrew with a DC motor gearbox providing a high performance ready to install linear drive system. Suitable for virtually any industrial application you can imagine, such as; Solar Tracking, Ventilation, Commercial Satellite tracking, Agricultural, Medical, ATV, Lawn and Garden and many, many more…
Our patented design allows for easy disassembly of the actuator tube for serviceability if necessary.
- Standard Strokes ~ 12”, 24”, 32”, 36”, and 40 inches (Custom strokes are readily available)
- 20% Duty Cycle typical (1on/4 off) Clutch
- Limit Switches
- Feedback ~ Reed Switch, Hall Effect and Potentiometer available.
- Manual crank
- Up to 4000 lbs. dynamic and 7000 lbs. static load rating in tension and compression.
- Lifetime lubrication
- Designed for outdoor use
- Multiple mounting options
- High Strength steel inner and outer tubes zinc plated*** for excellent corrosion protection.
- Available in *12v, *24v, *36v, 90v and **120v PMDC type motors
- * available in CE compliant versions
- ** supplied with 120vac full wave rectifier for use in 120vac circuits.
- ***Also available in RoHS compliant versions
- Connect and drive multiple actuators with a single motor gearbox utilizing our 790 Series Gearbox