Joyce Solar Jacks are specifically designed for heavy-duty solar tracking applications. Available in machine screw and ball screw models, these cost effective and efficient jacks precisely position loads at speeds typical of solar tracking operations.
Configurations are available to meet individual customer tracking and positioning requirements. These jacks are designed for outdoor applications and built to stand up to environmental challenges found at solar installations around the world.
Available in two types: Acme Screw (STA) or Ball Screw (STB)
- Cast aluminum housing provides superior corrosion resistance
- Up to 48 inches of travel, can be customized to your requirements
- Integral trunnion provides for simplified mounting and installation
- Optimized drive efficiency for lower power consumption
- Low maintenance for reduced operating costs
- Stainless steel clevis provides corrosion resistant end condition
- Bellows boot provides protection for the screw
- AC or DC motor
- Position sensor
- Limit switch
- Flexible jack designs available for loads ranging from 250 lbs. to 250 tons