These Joyce electric cylinders lift and position up to 10 tons, achieve travel speeds up to 410 inches per minute, and raise loads up to 84 inches. They are well suited for industrial environments where protection of the lifting screw mechanism is critical and low maintenance is desired. Requiring only electric power, Joyce electric cylinders may also be used in place of hydraulic cylinders, eliminating the cost and potential for leaks associated with hydraulic systems.
- Available in a variety of ratios and leads
- Standard, Motor mount, and ComDRIVE models are available
- Ground and hard-chrome plated inner tubes, alloy steel input shafts
- All models with efficiencies ≥ 30% require a brake motor to hold position
- Joyce Dayton can customize electric cylinders to your specifications