Our Linear Actuators offer clean, precise linear positioning by means of a ballscrew or trapezoidal spindle. Linear speeds up to 590 inches per minute (250 mm/sec) with axial load capacities up to 36,000 lb. can be reached For higher load capacities, two actuators can be used in tandem to share the loads.
Applications requiring precise, controlled linear motion with a high degree of safety are perfect for these drives. Typical applications include sheet metal bending, hydraulic cylinder replacements, conveyor tensioning, and scissor-lift table drives. Industries served include Material Handling, Automation and Automotive.
Advantages over hydraulic solutions include:
- High dynamic performance and very precise positioning
- Multiple positions can be easily reached; positions can be held even after shutting off the drive
- Constant controllability and adjustability during the whole range of use
- Minimal installation expenditure, low maintenance and repair expenses
- No pollution of the environment due to leakages