The FX3S is the fit-and-forget PLC solution for space and cost conscious applications requiring up to 30 I/O. This minimum-expandability, battery-less maintenance free controller is perfect for handling straightforward processes and can be hidden away in locations without regular maintenance activities.
• 3rd Generation Basic Compact PLC
• High performance with minimal size
• Integrated power supply (AC powered)
• Maintenance-free EEPROM memory
• Ample memory capacity (4000 steps) and device ranges
• Built-in USB port for the programming communication function to enable high-speed communication at 12Mbps
• Built-in positioning control
• Integrated real-time clock
• Increased functionality using Expansion Boards and Special Adapters
• Programming with GX Works2 or GX Works2 FX
All-in-one CPU, power supply and I/O. Expansion options includes adapter and expansion boards for communication, analog control, or temperature input.
Fast Instruction Times
Basic Instructions: 0.21μs / instruction (Contact Instruction) Applied Instructions: 0.5μs / instruction (MOV Instruction)
4,000 steps of built-in program memory. No battery. No maintenance.
Large Device Memory
Auxiliary Relays: 1,536 points
Timers: 138 points
Counters: 88 points
Data Registers: 3,000 points