The AFE200 offers a number of advantages:
• “Clean Power” thanks to the unit power factor and reduced harmonic distortion (<5%)
• Enhanced system dynamics during drive and regeneration
• Considerable energy savings during regeneration transients
• Improved stability of the DC Bus circuit under load changes
• Significant cost-effectiveness with the single power supply system
• Elimination of uneconomical conventional braking systems and braking resistors
The AFE200 range has power ratings of 22kW to 1.2MW for three-phase power supplies of 400VAC to 500VAC.
Ease of use and intuitive programming make it possible for users of any level to exploit the high-level performance of Active Front End technology for a broad range of applications where there is a need for real energy saving.
• Input choke (mandatory)
• Pre-load kit, includes resistor and 2 pre-load contactors (mandatory)
• External EMI mains filter