1-channel and 3-channel isolating amplifier with NAMUR input for connecting any NAMUR measuring sensor
- Intrinsically safe signal circuits EEx ia for problem-free use of measuring sensor in explosion hazardous areas
- Functional safety SIL (see also Safety Manual SD161F) through:
- line monitoring through to sensor
- corrosion monitoring on tuning fork of Liquiphant M and Liquiphant S (high temperature) measuring sensor
- Compact housing for simple series installation on standard rails in switch cabinet
- Simple wiring using pluggable terminal blocks
- NAMUR interface to EN 50227 (DIN 19234; NAMUR) or IEC 60947-5-6 to connect NAMUR sensors or electronic inserts.