WinSystems’ ISM-TRM-ISO-IN provides 24 lines of optically isolated and digitally debounced inputs to provide easy connections and signal conditioning from field wiring. The board is needed for applications requiring signal isolation between an embedded computer and monitoring points. Isolation creates a barrier which will eliminate common mode voltage and prevents ground loops plus provides safety for industrial applications.
- 24 optically isolated and debounced inputs
- Input voltage from 5 to 30 volts AC or DC
- 2500V isolation of the signals
- Convenient pluggable quick disconnect terminal block connectors for field wiring
- -40 to +85°C operation
- Custom configurations available in OEM quantities