The MRC 8000 incorporates numerous refinements over its 10½ MRC 7000™ sibling, including a larger 12 inch recording area; an advanced platen assembly which eliminates slide wire feedback for improved reliability; as well as the incorporation of optional isolated 4–20mA outputs to provide the highest resolution and accuracy available in a recorder of this type.
The MRC 8000 is offered in two versions: a basic recorder and a recording controller. Both may be specified as either single pen or dual pen units. Each version is capable of measuring, recording and displaying temperature, pressure, level, flow and other process variables. The MRC 8000 includes isolated universal inputs and a list of optional capabilities including: transmitter power supply, 5A relay outputs, auxiliary inputs for remote setpoints, RS-485 communications, door lock and NEMA 4X enclosure.
Benefits & Features
- 12½ Micro-based recording controller with remote setpoint capability
- Two large displays—allow you to see critical process values at the same time on 2 pen models
- Easy, straightforward programming—allows you to configure your recorder with a logical step-by-step process using a simple keypad
- High resolution of recorder process variables for better record accuracy
- Reliability—maintenance free recording for years to come