The MRC7000 Recorder/Controller is a microprocessor based circular chart instrument capable of measuring, displaying, recording and controlling up to two process variables from a variety of inputs. Record and control functions, alarm settings and other parameters are easily configured via the keys on the front cover and self-prompting displays. All user entered data can be protected against unauthorized changes via the MRC7000 Enable Mode security system.
Benefits & Features
- Micro-based recording with controller or profiler options with programming setpoint profile capability in one instrument
- Two displays allow you to see critical process values at the same time (on 2 pen units)
- Easy, straightforward programming allows you to configure your recorder with a logical step-by-step process using a simple keypad
- Optional true time based profiling capability puts you in control of your process
- Reliability—maintenance free recording for years to come