The VersaChart is perfect for demanding applications requiring a high performance recorder/controller with custom ramp/soak capability. The Versachart provides powerful true time based profile capability and exceptional value per data.
Using advanced printing technology, the Versachart produces a circle chart in four colors with alpha/ numeric chart characters for clear, accurate and readable charts that can be archived. It is the only circle chart recorder to deliver up to 16 Profiles with up to 8 segments per profile. The profiling feature provides closed loop PID process control with the added capability of configurable setpoints as a function of time. Additionally, the profile feature includes actuators, parameters and a function block feature permitting logic equations.
The entire recorder (recorder, controller and profile feature) is easy to setup with its innovative PC configuration port and available PC configuration software with security and single point data access features. A recovery feature is also part of the profile option which enables users to choose a course of action in the advent of power loss, preventing unnecessary process cycling. Finally, a guaranteed soak feature assures that the actual process variable during soak is within a preselected tolerance for the soak time to increase product quality and prevent waste/loss.
Benefits & Features
- Micro-based recorder/controller with profile capability
- Four pens and four colors
- Flexible chart sizes—choose from 10–12 diameter
- Two displays–allowing you to see critical process values at the same time
- Easy, straightforward PC programming–allows you to configure your recorder with a logical step-by-step process using a simple keypad
- True time based profiling capability (including Four Process PID Loops, Recovery Action, Guaranteed Soak)—and up to 16 profiles— puts you in control of your process
- Reliability—maintenance free recording for years to come
- Excellent features/reasonable price