The 44492A is a Data Logger from HP. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Reed Relay Multiplexer Assembly
- For the Agilent 3457A
- Ten 2-wire reed relay channels
- Maximum voltage (terminal-to-terminal or terminal-to-chassis) 125 Vpeak
- Thermal offset <3uV
- Closed channel resistance (end of relay life) <4 ohm
- Specified for <100 kHz AC volts and frequency operation
For higher speed scanning, the Agilent HP 44492A Reed Relay Multiplexer Assembly offers ten two-wire channels. The 44492A is useful for switching DCV, ACV, AC+DCV, two wire ohms, frequency and period measurement signals with a maximum amplitude of 125 V. The Reed Relay Multiplexer can close a relay and make a measurement at a maximum rate of 300 channels per second.