The 707A is a Data Logger from Keithley. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Integrates seamlessly with the Model 4200-SCS for semiconductor I-V and C-V characterization
- Controls up to 576 channels of 2-pole switching (expandable to 2880)
- Supports a broad range of switch cards
- Interactive one-touch programming
- Program and store up to 100 switch configurations in non-volatile memory
- 8 channels of digital input and output
The Keithley 707A Switching matrix Mainframe with Fixed Rack Kit, will build upon the strengths of the original Model 707 to offer even greater capabilities for custom-designed, high-performance switching.
The large matrix format and flexibility of this unit allows you to custom-design your test system for peak performance.This unit is engineered to reduce test system costs by saving time during the system integration and the test development.