The 44425A is a Data Logger from Agilent HP. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- 16 Channel Isolated Digital Input/Interrupt Assembly
- Sense up to 16 channels of digital data
- The first 8 channels can also be used as interrupt lines to detect transient signals
- Inputs of 5, 12, or 24 volts are acceptable
- A five volt supply is provided for driving external contact closures and open collector outputs
The HP 44425A (option 050) assembly can sense up to 16 channels of digital data. The first 8 channels can also be used as interrupt lines to detect transient signals. The assembly can accept inputs of 5, 12 or 24 volts and all functions and masks are fully programmable. A five-volt supply is provided for driving external contact closures and open collector outputs.