The 7061 is a Data Logger from Keithley. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock.Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Circuit prototyping
- Access to relay drive lines
- Extender cable
- Relay drive lines: 350mA sink
- Hardware space: 15/16 inch, maximum height a component
- can protrude from the universal adapter card and fit in the
- 7001 or 7002 mainframe
- Hole size: 0.062 inch diameter
- Hole spacing: 0.1 inch centers
- Ribbon cable: 2 ft length with connectors preassembled
- Strain relief clamp: Assembly provided
The Keithley 7061 was designed with a 6-volt supply, ground trace, and a grid pattern of plated-through holes on 0.1 inch centers for mounting special relays or circuits. Relay drive lines from the scanner mainframe can be used for control. A supplied ribbon cable assembly extends the relay drive lines beyond the enclosure for easy access to relay cards for troubleshooting.