The RCTS-RACK-32 is a data logger from Dewetron. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- 32 Slot Data Acquisition Chassis
- Configuration: Standard for National Instruments E-series or Microstar**, other with DEWE-RACK-SPEC option
- Parallel outputs ±5 V: 32x BNC with option DEWE-RACK-OUT-5-32
- Parallel outputs ±10 V: 32x BNC with option DEWE-RACK-OUT-10-32
- A/D Converter: external
- RS-232/485 interface: Option DEWE-RACK-SERIAL
- Standard power supply: 230 VAC / 50 Hz (110 VAC / 60 Hz on request)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 410 x 220 x 200 mm; 16.1 x 8.7 x 7.9 in.
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to +50 ° C (enhanced temperature range upon request)
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C to +70 ° C
- Humidity: 10 % to 80 % non condensed, 5 % to 95 % relative humidity
- Vibration: MIL-STD 810F 514.5, procedure I
- Schock: MIL-STD 810F 516.5, procedure I
- Signal conditioning for all systems using DAQx modules
- Decentralized multi channel data acquisition via PAD modules
- Data transfer from PAD modules through RS232/485 interface
DEWE-RACK solutions are used for nearly every portable and stationary data acquisition application, using high precision amplifiers. DEWE-RACK systems are used within labs, test beds, notebook solutions, and many more. Signal outputs are optimized with impedance converters to achieve the best results with A/D boards from major manufacturers. This qualifies our DEWE-RACK’s for precise PC data acquisition systems, signal conditioning for recorders, data logger, oscilloscopes, etc.