The 2645A is a Data Logger from Fluke. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Data Acquisition, Up to 1,000 Readings Per Second
- 20 Analog Input Channels Expandable Up to 400 Channels
- Extensive Optional Plotting and Trending Capabilities
- Optional Wall, Cabinet, or Rack Mounting
- May Be Connected to Ethernet Networks
- Replaces Chart Recorders