The 1732/B is a data logger from Fluke.
- Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1732/B to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting.
- Power supply
- Voltage test leads
- Alligator clips (4x)
- 12 in 1
- 500A flexible current probe (3x)
- Soft case
- Energy Analyze Plus software
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Magnetic voltage probes (4x)
- WiFi/BLE adapter
- Line cords
- Color coding set
- Documentation on USB flash drive
- Discover how much energy individual pieces of equipment are consuming when they are operating at minimum and maximum capacity. Check capacity of circuits prior to adding additional loads (various standards exist for this process; in the US the NEC 220- 87 is the recommended standard). Load studies can also identify situations where you may be exceeding the allowable load on the circuit or when an agreed peak demand applies from the utility. For convenience, some load studies simply measure current which makes installation of the measuring equipment quick and easy. It is often recommended that load surveys be performed for 30 days so that all typical load conditions are encountered during the test.
The Fluke 1732/B three-phase electrical energy logger introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. Profiling energy usage across your facility helps you identify opportunities for energy savings, and provides you with the data you need to act on them. The new Energy Analyze software package allows you to compare multiple data points over time to build a complete picture of energy usage, which is the first step to reduce the cost of your energy bill.