The 7090A is a recorder from HP. Recorders and Printers allow engineers to collect and display data in different formats.
- Digitizing X-Y Plotter
- 6 pens
- 3 channels with simultaneous sampling
- Flexible analog inputs
- Full HP-IB programmability
- DC to 3 kHz bandwidth, 33.3 kHz sampling rate
- 12-bit resolution, 1k buffer/channel
- 6 trigger modes with up to 100% pre-trigger capture
- Annotation of set-up and trigger conditions and data points
The HP 7090A is designed for low-frequency measurement, analysis, and documentation. The Keysight Agilent HP 7090A merges several technologies - waveform recording, digital plotting, analog recording, and automated measurement - to provide a powerful solution to a broad range of measurement applications. It significantly increases the ability to measure and display low-frequency phenomena and substantially improves real-time recording and digital plotting ... all in one low-cost system.