The 1744/1V is a data logger from Fluke.
- Monitors power for the long-term: Data can be downloaded during recording without interruption
- Rugged and reliable: Designed for everyday field use with no moving parts and durable insulated case with two year warranty
- Quickly validate quality of power: Assess power quality according to EN50160 power quality standard with statistical overview
- Installs inside the cabinet: Compact, fully-insulated housing and accessories fit easily in tight spaces next to live power
- Plug and play: Setup in minutes with automatic current probe detection and powering
- Measure voltage with premium accuracy: IEC61000-4-30 Class-A compliant voltage accuracy (0.1%)
- Determines the root cause: Included PQ Log software quickly analyzes trends, creates statistical summaries, and generates detailed graphs and tables
- Disturbance analysis - Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Quality of service compliance - Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Power quality studies - Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies - Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy and power quality assessment - Validate performance of facility improvements by quantifying energy consumption, power factor, and general power quality before and after improvements
The Fluke 1744/1V three-phase power quality logger in an everyday power meterr for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, these power loggers help uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues. The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard. The portable Fluke 1744/1V power quality logger is designed for easy installation and use, anywhere in low- and medium-voltage applications.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.