The PQL120 is a Data Logger from AEMC. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Automatically captures worst-case Surge, Sag & THD waveforms
- High accuracy & resolution: 128 samples/cycle, 16 bit resolution
- LEDs indicate mode of operation
- Records up to 12 data channels
- Powered from voltage input channel
- Portable, compact unit - plugs into standard US 120V outlets
- Simple operation: Plug in, Record, Download & Read
- Measures and stores electrical parameters: V, A, Hz & more
- Measures and stores power parameters: W, VA, Var, Demand, Peak Demand & more
- Measures and stores power quality parameters: Harmonics, THD (RMS & fundamental), K-Factor & more
- Battery backup data integrity during power outages for up to 1 year. Configuration in non-volatile memory
- Optically isolated RS-232 output for direct connection to a PC
- EN 61010, 150V Cat. III
- Includes DataView Analysis & Reporting Software
The Model PQL 120 (1MB memory) is a single-phase Power Quality Logger designed to measure and log from a complete suite of electrical and power quality parameters. It is accompanied by an easy-to-use report compliant software package.The Model PQL 120 is designed for North American commercial, industrial and residential applications, and is plugged into a standard AC receptacle. In turn, any 120V load, may be plugged into the Power Quality Logger: office equipment, data equipment, machinery, compressors, heaters, motors, etc.The Model PQL 120 measures, records and stores selected parameters in its 1 MB memory. Along with the standard electrical parameters (V, A, W, Var, PF…), it also stores the Power Quality of the input waveforms (Harmonics, THD, Surge, Sag, K-Factor…). The recorded information is retrieved from a computer via an RS-232 serial link using the report compliant DataView® software package, which provides graphs, data and pre-configured reports.