The XL422 is a Data Logger from HT Instruments. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- TRMS AC current measure up to 2500A
- Recording with sampling programmable period
- Manual activation of recording
- Low battery indication
- LED indication of any operation
- RS-232 interface
- Data maintaining without batteries
- Programming with software
- HTFLEX33DL: Integrated flexible clamp 3000A AC, 3 pcs
- VELCRO: Adhesive velcro 50x70mm
- BORSA2000: Carrying bag
- TOPVIEW2004: Windows software + cable C2004
- User manual
- C2009: RS-232/USB adapter
- EMC 2004/108/CE Directive
- CE MARK
- IEC/EN 61010-1
The XL422 is a meter of a new Data Logger family, which performs measure and recording of TRMS AC current up to 2500A in a generic three phase 3-wire system. Its can be very useful for various applications (i.e evaluation of load consumption, verification of nominal power of transformer, etc...). Instrument is contained in a safety and practice case with three built-in flexible clamps which permits to clamp-on wide dimensions cables or bars.
Thanks to a sophisticated memory algorithm the instruments are able to record for a very long time up to about 1 year. Use is very simply thanks presence of short indication on the case instrument also. With TOPVIEW2004 Windows software, supplied with the model, its possible to downloading and analyzing all recorded data directly on PC. The high protection degree (IP65) makes the instrument reliable and suitable also under extreme condition of use.