The DAQP-V-B is a data logger from Dewetron. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Voltage Input: ±10, ±100 mV, ±1, ±5, ±10, ±50 V
- Current input: Depending on shunt resistor
- Ranges and filter: Button or software selection
- Isolation: 1 kVRMS (with banana connector)
- Signal connection: Banana plugs
The Dewetron DAQP-V-B is a banana plug type Isolated Voltage Amplifier Module for the Dewetron Acquisition System.