The 2700/7700 is a Data Logger from Keithley. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
2700 Additional Features:
- Combines functions of DMM, switch system, and datalogger
- True 6½-digit (22-bit) resolution
- Choice of 12 switch/control plug-in modules
- Up to 200 differential input channels (with 300V isolation) for measurement and control
- Convenient front panel inputs
- Free LabVIEW™, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, C/C++, and TestPoint™ drivers (IVI style)
- GPIB and RS-232 communications capabilities
- Free ExceLINX™-1A datalogging software
7700 Additional Features:
- 20 channels for general purpose measurements, plus two channels to measure current
- Oversize screw terminal connection blocks are standard for easier connections
- 50 MHz bandwidth
- 300V, 1A capacity for voltage channels; 60W, 125VA
- 3A capacity for current channels
- Low insertion loss of up to 50 MHz
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
Integra Series systems (2700, 2701, 2750) combine precision measurement, switching, and control in a single, tightly integrated enclosure for either rack-mounted or benchtop applications. These cost-effective, high performance test platforms offer affordable alternatives to separate DMMs and switch systems, dataloggers/recorders, plug-in card data acquisition equipment, and VXI/PXI systems. The Integra Series plug-in switching and control modules offer unmatched flexibility and testing efficiency for a wide range of industries and applications. System builders can create test solutions with a combination of channel count, cost per channel, and system performance unmatched by any other singlebox measurement system. The input modules provide the flexibility to vary the channel count from 20 to 200 (2-pole), apply a stimulus to the device under test, route signals, control system components, and make precision measurements with up to 14 functions. Robust digital I/O capabilities can be used for triggering, handshaking with other automation equipment, and alarm limit outputs. Scan rates of up to 500 channels/second (up to 3500 readings/second on a single channel) will increase test productivity.
The Model 7700 plug-in module offers 20 channels of 2-pole or 10 channels of 4-pole multiplexer switching that can be configured as two independent banks of multiplexers. There are two additional protected channels for current measurements. Automatic CJC is provided so that no other accessories are required to make thermocouple temperature measurements. In addition, the Model 7700 contains latching electromechanical relays that enable signal bandwidths of up to 50 MHz. The Model 7700 is ideal for RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple temperature applications.