The 34907A is a Data Logger from Agilent. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Multifunction Module
- 16 bits of digital input and output
- 100 kHz totalizer input
- Two ±12V analog outputs
The Agilent 34907A allows great flexibility for a variety of sense and control applications. The Agilent 34907A combines two 8-bit ports of digital input and output, a 100 kHz gated totalizer, and two ±12V analog outputs - all on a single earth-referenced module. The digital inputs and totalizer input may be included in a scan. Alarm limits for the digital and event counter inputs are evaluated continuously, capturing and logging alarm conditions even between scans.
Use the digital outputs with an external power supply to control microwave switches and attenuators, solenoids, power relays, indicators, and more.
Use-the digital inputs to sense limit switch and digital bus status. There are no complex handshake modes; reads and writes are initiated either from the front panel or the bus.
- Digital Input/Output
- Port 1, 2: 8 bit, input or output, nonisolated
- Vin(L): < 0.8V (TTL)
- Vin(H): > 2.0V (TTL)
- Vout(L): < 0.8V @ Iout = -400 mA
- Vout(H): > 2.4V @ Iout = 1 mA
- Vin(H) max: < 42V with external open drain pull-up
- Alarming: Maskable pattern match or state change
- Speed: 4 ms (max) alarm sampling
- Latency: 5 ms (typical) to 34970A alarm output
- Read/Write: Speed 95/s
Count-events from devices like photo interrupters, limit-switches, and Hall-effect sensors. It-keeps an updated total which can be read via the front panel or programmatically at any time. With 26 bits of resolution, it can count events at full speed for nearly 11 minutes without an overflow.
- Totalize Input
- Max Count: 226 - 1
- Totalize Input: 100 kHz (max) Rising or falling edge, programmable
- Signal level: 1 Vp-p (min) 42 Vpk (max)
- Threshold: 0V or TTL, jumper selectable
- Gate Input: TTL-Hi, TTL-Lo, or none
- Count Reset: Manual or Read + Reset
- Read Speed: 85/s
Use the two electronically calibrated analog outputs to source bias voltages to your device under test, to control your analog programmable power supplies, or use the outputs as setpoints for your control systems. The outputs are programmed directly in volts, either from the front panel or from the bus.
- Analog Output
- DAC 1, 2: ± 12V, nonisolated
- Resolution: 1 mV
- IOUT: 10 mA max
- Settling time: 1 ms to 0.01% of output
- Accuracy: ±(% of output + mV)
- 1 year ±5°C: 0.25% + 20 mV
- Temp. Coefficient: ± ( 0.015% + 1 mV)/°C