The N2263A is a Data Logger from Agilent. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- 32-bit bidirectional lines
- 3 handshake and control lines
- TTL compatible,sinking up to 0.6 A, 42V
- address 32 I/O lines individually, as two 16-bit ports or as four independent 8-bit ports
- Input /Output configurable byte-by-byte
- Three I/O control modes: static, strobe and handshake
The Agilent N2263A is a 32-bit digital I/O module. It provides 32-bit bi-directional lines and three handshake and control lines. The 32-bit I/O lines are TTL compatible input/output, or TTL compatible input and open collector output up to 42V. A Zener diode is used in each channel for input voltage over-protection (>42 VDC), including ESD protection. Each I/O line can sink up to 0.6 A to control external devices including:
- High voltage/high current relays;
- Microwave relays and attenuators (8710xx , 876xx and 849xx);
- Solenoid coils
The polarities of the I/O and handshake lines can be operated in positive or negative logic mode. With the three control lines (PCTL, I/O and PFLG), you can define five handshake modes for communication with peripherals.