The E5252A is a Data Logger from Agilent. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Sequential measurement of many devices on a test structure
- Ten inputs and 48 outputs provide flexibility and accuracy
- Two low-leakage inputs and four standard inputs for I-V measurements
- Two C-V path with accurate capacitance compensation
- Two auxiliary inputs for pulsed, differential voltage and other measurements