The 2700/E is a data logger from Keithley.
- True 6½ digit (22bit) resolution, choice of 12 switch/control plug-in modules, half rack width
- GPIB, RS232 communication bus, 80 input channels, 96 crosspoints, 100µohm resolution
- Battery backed memory buffer of 55000 readings, 1.000000 ohm to 1.000000Kohm dry circuit resistance
- 2000/s maximum internal trigger rate, 375/s maximum external trigger rate
- 100.0000mV to 1000.000V DC voltage, 1.000000 ohm to 100.0000Mohm DC resistance
- 180 (channels/second) maximum scanning rate, 0°C to 50°C operating temperature
- Built-in linearization for thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors
- Non-volatile memory allows time stamped storage of 55K reading
- 100V/120V/220V/240V ±10% power supply, 28VA power consumption
The 2700/E from Keithley is an Integra series DMM, data acquisition, datalogging system with 2 slots. Integra series combines precision measurement, switching and control in a single, tightly integrated enclosure for either rack mounted or benchtop applications. It consists of a mainframe and growing line of plug-in switch/control module. The model 2700 includes two slots for the plug-in modules. Each slot can support a series of multiplexer, matrix or control modules and all the modules in a system operate simultaneously. Setting up an Integra system is simple and straightforward. When a plug-in module is inserted into a slot, it is ready to be used immediately. Built-in signal conditioning with 1000V isolation simplifies system configuration and ensures good measurements. It has 1.000Kohm continuity (2W), 20.00000mA to 3.000000A DC current, -200 to +760°C to 350 to 1820°C temperature, 100.0000mV to 750.000V AC voltage, 1.000000A to 3.00000A AC current range.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.