The 2625A is a Data Logger from Fluke. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Channel Scanning: can be continuous scanning, scanning at an interval time, single scans, or triggered (internal or external) scans
- Channel Monitoring: make measurements on a single channel and view these measurements on the display
- Channel Scanning and Monitoring: view measurements made for the monitor channel while scanning of all active channels continues
- Multi-Function Display: Left (numeric) display shows measurement readings; also used when setting numeric parameters; Right (alphanumeric) display used for numeric entries, channel number selection and display, status information, and operator prompts
- Front-Panel Operation
- Measurement Input Function and Range:
- Volts DC (VDC), DC voltage ranges 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
- Volts AC (VAC), AC voltage ranges 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
- Frequency (Hz), 15 Hz to 1 MHz
- Resistance (Ω), resistance ranges: 300 Ω, 3 kΩ, 30 kΩ, 300 kΩ, 3 MΩ, 10 MΩ
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple types J, K, E, T, N, R, S, and B, and Hoskins Engineering Co. type C are supported. Also, DIN/IEC 751 Platinum RTDs are supported
- Totalize Events on the Totalizing Input
- Alarm Limits and Digital Output Alarm Indication
- 4-Terminal Resistance Measurements (Channels 1 through 10 only)
- RS-232 Computer Interface Operation
- Measurement Rate Selection
- Nonvolatile Memory: Storage of minimum, maximum, and most recent measurements for all scanned channels. Storage of Computer Interface setup, channel configurations, and calibration values. Storage of measurement data: storage for 2047 scans of up to 21 channels, representing up to 42,987 readings
- RS-232 interface
- 90 to 264 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz operation; or 9.0 to 16 VDC
The Fluke 2625A Data Acquisition Unit is a multi-channel data acquisition unit able to measure AC and DC voltages, temperature via thermocouples and RTDs, resistance, and frequency. It combines data logging memory with the features of the Data Acquisition Unit. It features 21 measurement channels, 8 digital input/output lines, a Totalizer input, and 4 alarm output lines. The Data Acquisition Unit is easily carried by hand and can be AC or DC powered. The user can choose communications with a host computer over an RS-232 interface.
The Fluke 2625A comes with a removable Universal Input Module that enables fast, convenient set-up and reconfiguration. Any combination of DC voltage, AC voltage, thermocouple, RTD, resistance, or frequency measurements can be connected to the input module without the need for additional signal conditioning. Thermocouple reference junction compensation is automatically performed by sensing the temperature of the input module's isothermal block.