The CT485B is a recorder from Omega. Recorders and Printers allow engineers to collect and display data in different formats.
- Versatile Remote Mounting Sensor
- Convenient Front Panel Programming
- 200 mm (8") Chart for 1, 7, or 32-Day Recording
- Fully Electronic Microprocessor Control
- Benchtop or Wall Mounted
- Alarm Contact Standard
- Sensors Not Recommended for Use in a Corrosive Environment
The Omega CT485B self-contained temperature/relative humidity recorder is microprocessor based for accurate measurement and recording.
This rugged unit features alarms containing a single relay contact that closes in response to an alarm condition. High and low alarm points for temperature and relative humidity are user selectable. When the present values exceed the preset values, the 2 A relay closes and an alarm sounds.