The PPS Series is a major advance in the market for Paperless Videographic Data Recorders incorporating Touch Screen Technology for set-up and programing.
The PPS Series encompasses three models:
• The PPS-1000 for basic 3 or 6 channel recording on a 4.3" screen
• The PPS-2000 for up to 24 channels on a 5.6" screen
• The PPS-3000 expandable to 48 channels on a 12.1" screen
The PPS Series displays data in real time on the touch screen.
The PPS saves data to internal memory that can be exported to SD memory cards or USB ports as well as over a LAN using the optional Data Acquisition Software.
Data logging supports notes being written directly on the Touch Screen that may be saved with the data files. The data files may be started and stopped as a batch operation with additional batch lot information.
The Basic PC software package included at No Charge provides:
• Historical Viewer/ Configuration capability to view, print, export and archive PPS Series data files imported via SD card or USB drive
• Create and edit PPS configurations to be downloaded back to the recorder
Data Aquisition Studio software combined with the Basic package provides real time access from one or more PPS units via LAN, serial or Modbus with datalogging functions at the PC.
Optional firmware packages include the Panel Studio developement software to design custom displays including digital and analog tags and values with animation.