The Model VX2705B is a completely integrated 8 channel data recording VXI module. Each channel includes a low pass filter, a 16-bit 5M Samples/sec/ch. ADC, and 16M Samples of DRAM storage per channel. DRAM may be divided into 2, 4, or 8 segments for multiple event recording.
Built-in channel conditioning is suitable for voltage signals. Special function signal conditioning requirements may be accommodated with SIPS™ (Smart Interface Panel System) product families and controlled by the VX2705B onboard processor.
Input full-scale sensitivity is programmable from ±5V to 10V in 6dB steps. A 16-bit ADC provides high accuracy, a high dynamic range and resolution to 153µV. A dedicated signal processor provides superb digital filtering. Filter Fco auto-tracks the sample rate, plus custom filter download capabilities. Dedicated hardware may generate a trigger from the analog signal being digitized on Channel #1 using either level and slope, or window criteria. Trigger Holdoff may be invoked to reject threshold crossings of short duration. Holdoff may improve triggering reliability under noisy signal conditions.
- 8 Channels Per Module
- Each Channel Includes: Signal Conditioning, Filter, ADC and Memory
- 16-Bit Resolution
- High Dynamic Range
- Up to 5M Samples/s/ch.
- Simultaneous Sampling
- Dual Ported Memory Access
- 1k Snapshot Data FIFO for Each Channel
- 2.2MHz 3dB Bandwidth
- Buffered Analog Output for Each Channel
- Excellent Ch.-to-Ch. Phase Match
- Computer Controlled Calibration
- 16M Samples Storage per Channel
- Multi-Event Recording
- Digital Signal Processors
- Digital Filters, Flat Passband, Sharp Cutoff
- Internal and External Triggering
- Pre- and Post-Trigger Recording
- Gated Mode
- Dual Clock Rate Data Recording
- SIPS Communication Port
- Fully Programmable
- Memory Battery Backup Capability
- Single Width, C-size, VXI Module
- Advanced Multi-Chassis Phase Clock & Triggering
- ECL Clock & Trigger Capabilities
- Supports Bandwidth Licensing (BWL)