Internet Enabled Thermocouple Data Logger with 16 thermocouple inputs, 24-bit resolution, 4 digital I/O, embedded operating system and web server; includes external power supply.
The WebDAQ 316 is a stand-alone, temperature logger designed for remote monitoring and control of thermocouple data.
- Log 16 thermocouple channels
- Built-in web server allows access from any device with a web browser
- WiFi support for wireless operation
- View data in real time or post acquisition
- Virtually unlimited data storage
- Easy, flexible task scheduling
- Four isolated digital I/O for triggers and alarms
- Alarming and notifications with email and SMS messaging
- Ability to export .csv data for Excel® and MATLAB®