Internet Enabled Vibration-Acoustic Data Logger with 4 IEPE inputs, simultaneous sampling, 24-bit resolution and 4 digital I/O.
The WebDAQ 504 is a stand-alone, vibration and acoustic data logger designed for remote monitoring, analysis, and control.
- Log four simultaneous IEPE inputs
- Built-in web server allows access from any device with a web browser
- WiFi support for wireless operation
- View data in real time or post acquisition
- Virtually unlimited storage
- Easy, flexible task scheduling
- Real-time FFTs for continuous monitoring and analysis
- Four isolated digital I/O for triggers and alarms
- Alarming and notifications with email and SMS messaging
- Ability to export .csv data for Excel® and MATLAB®