- Three simultaneous video streams for H.264 and MJPEG
- Video stream up to 30/25 frames/sec at full D1 (NTSC:720 x 480; PAL:720x576) resolution
- Video latency under 200 ms
- 2 Ethernet ports for cascade and Ethernet port redundancy
- Local storage capability with SD card slot
- Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature
- Free VPort SDK PLUS supported
The VPort 461 1-channel industrial video encoder with H.264 video compression algorithm provides the best video quality on the market, but with a smaller bandwidth requirement than other video compression standards. In addition, to meet various video stream requirements, the VPort 461 can provide up to 3 video streams simultaneously with H.264 and MJPEG compression format. Video streams can be used for different purposes, such as viewing, recording, and analyzing, and the industrial rugged design, which includes a -40 to 75°C operating temperature, IP30 form factor protection, and industrial certifications, make the VPort 461 suitable for harsh environments.