The SIO8.20 is a twenty channel, low voltage, secure discrete output module.
- Twenty high density 24 V dc nominal discrete output channels.
- Integrated electronic fusing.
- Per channel, soft-selectable overcurrent limiting.
- Per channel, soft-selectable overcurrent retry limit and period.
- Per channel, soft-selectable fail-safe mode in the event of communication failure.
- Advanced signal & module diagnostics.
- Per channel, channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground galvanic isolation.
- Pinless inductive interconnection to BMI.
- Hot Swappable
- Up to 3 ms controller update time.
- Sequence of Events enabled with time stamp accuracy to ± 0.5 ms.
- Extreme user performance & value with the highest possible I/O density.
- Electronic fusing reduces or eliminates additional marshalling requirements.
- Overcurrent limiting with software configurable retries protect against field faults while a software configurable fail-safe mode maintains the field device value in the event of a communication failure.