The SIO3.10 is a ten channel, universal secure discrete output module.
- Ten 0-240 V discrete output channels.
- ac or dc excitation output voltage.
- Integrated electronic fusing.
- Per channel, soft-selectable overcurrent limiting.
- Per channel, soft-selectable overcurrent retry limit and period.
- Per channel, soft-selectable fail-safe mode.
- Advanced signal & module diagnostics.
- Per channel, channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground galvanic isolation.
- Pinless inductive interconnection to BMI.
- Hot Swappable
- Up to 3 ms controller update time.
- Sequence of Events enabled with time stamp accuracy to ± 0.5 ms.
- The most flexible universal discrete output module in the automation industry.
- Electronic fusing reduces or eliminates additional marshalling requirements.
- Overcurrent limiting with software configurable retries protect against field faults while a software configurable fail-safe mode maintains the field device value in the event of a communication failure.