- 32 input channels, ±20mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA DC
- 18 to 36V DC Power
- Modbus TCP/UDP/IP, 10/100 Base-T (X) and 100 Base-FX, Automatic MCI/MDI-X on all copper ports.
These EtherStax I/O units provide a rugged, high-density, and high-speed solution to interface a large quantity of analog input signals. Units accept 32 differential analog current inputs, which are ideal for many sensor interface applications in remote zones.
Available in an aluminum enclosure or as an open circuit board, both packages stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint. Many other features help increase reliability, improve performance and protect from harsh environments.
- 32 differential current analog inputs
- 4-way isolation and surge suppression
- Configurable from any web browser
- High-resolution 16-bit A/D
- Fast scanning up to 1KHz
- Dual-format data registers support both 16-bit signed integers and 32-bit floating point formats
- User-configurable IEEE-754 32-bit floating point scaling registers on all channels
- User-configurable integration function on all channels with totalizing 32-bit non-volatile counter registers
- Built-in precision voltage sources for automatic calibration
- On-demand self-test for built-in calibration sources
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)